1. Growth – Want the business to grow to exceed sales from last year and increase customer base, by producing consistent quality and having satisfied customers.
2. Success – To be successful not only with profit but also able to be proud of our company and our customers to think highly of us by building long term customer relationships that exceeds all exceptions.
3. Teamwork – To have the company run like a “well-oiled machine”, so that it can basically run itself without us having to check to make sure the work is getting done in a timely efficient manner. All employees are our primary asset who work together to deliver quality.
4. Skilled Labor – Have all skilled labor to complete all projects. A shop and field that can run with good leadership. Labor that takes pride in their work. Encourage each other to work hard and produce quality product.
5. Responsible – To be a dependable and reliable to our customers and dedicate our company to strive for excellence so they do not have to look any further for a miscellaneous steel contractor.
6. Safety – To have NJ Boom be a safety conscious company at all times and to continue to get the employees all the training needed. To not have to worry when an employee is not doing the right thing when it comes to staying safe on a project. Plan safety into every aspect of our work. Our goal is to have zero accidents.